Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A letter to my daughter...

Dearest Sarah,



These days are long without you. I am working on ways for us to be closer even though we do not see each other everyday. Your mom has done a great job ensuring we get to speak twice a day. Be sure to hug your Mommy for showing you how much she cares and for helping us stay close.



I have been planning this site for a while. I want to tell you stories of life here. I will post up pics and stories for you to read. I hope you enjoy reading these as much I enjoy creating them for you. I will warn you now. Some stories may not be entirely true... Ask your Mom about me and my imagination. It's a gift you and I share.



All My Love,



Daddy.

2 comments:

Woman on the Verge said...

You guys aren't together anymore? I'm so sorry..I can't imagine being away from my lil loves.
Love and good juju being sent your way!

Tyrsblade said...

Your Dad is very cool and He loves you....